Career in Real EstateEugene Oregon Realtors Careers With Key Realty Group Inc.
Are you looking for a new Real Estate Agency in Eugene/Springfield, Oregon?
If so, we invite you to take a look at Key Realty Group, Inc. On this page, we’ve provided information intended to give you a feel for who we are, what we value and what makes us different from all the other real estate offices out there. So, if you’re an agent who believes in exceeding your client’s expectations and Key Realty sounds like an office where you would thrive, call Broker-Owner Simon Smith or Principal Broker Cynthia Howard at 541-636-4580.
Where Agents Are the Client – Not Just a Number
Anybody can say it, but at Key Realty Group, “agent as client” is more than rhetoric … it’s practice. And here’s why:
- You work with a broker-owner who provides an environment that generates more leads and more business opportunity for agents, while not having all the unnecessary overhead and expense.
- You get more leads. How many leads do you get from your current broker?
- Your home listing gets maximum Internet exposure in the most extensive syndication network in the industry and is displayed on over three dozen Internet destinations used by local buyers, relocating buyers and real estate investors throughout the world—at NO extra charge to you.
- You get detailed statistics and reports on each of your listings from all of our supported syndication partners—at NO extra charge to you.
- You choose from among our economic contracts that only offer contract options with real value—the ones that will put money in your pocket.
- You work and network here with like-minded experienced real estate professionals selected as good fits within our office group and culture.
- Your listings get feature status on the Key Realty Group Web site, which is user-friendly, professionally designed and written and has been optimized for the search engines to bring high traffic and get results.
- You’re encouraged to talk with other Key Realty Group agents and get the “scoop” on what it’s like to practice real estate here.
- You work with a broker-owner who sees you as an entrepreneur and gives you room to run your real estate practice in your unique way.
- You rest easy knowing that we’ve got your back. Always. For whatever crops up.
How We Help Eugene Oregon Realtors Careers?
Where Agents’ Brokerage Fees Support our Community
- Do the brokerage fees you pay each month stay at home to support our community or do portions of your money go out to another city?
- When you associate with a homegrown brokerage, you can proudly tell your clients that the money they spend with you will stay here in the Eugene-Springfield community to support our community and our economy.
- You may be surprised to discover how much this fact matters to the people of the Eugene-Springfield community.
- Where Knowledge and Experience Back You Up
- With the combined experience of the Key Realty owner and principal brokers totaling more than six decades, you’ll have a solid sounding board, support and backup for all the obstacles and problems that can crop up in your real estate practice.
Eugene Oregon Realtors Careers is hot call us today.
YOUR TEAM AT KEY REALTY GROUP INC.
Broker-Owner Simon Smith – Simon is in his 24th years as a real estate professional. Immediately after graduating from the University of Oregon (Go Ducks!) with a B.S. in marketing and management, he began helping a successful property investor scout out timber properties to buy, sell and trade. From then on, he was hooked.
Simon started his career at Hemenway Realty, and within a year, he was at Coldwell Banker where he quickly became a Million Dollar producer. Three years later, he was in the top five of his company where he remained consistently including his subsequent years with RE-MAX.
As broker-owner of Key Realty Group, Simon offers Key Realty agents his expertise and talent for solving problems and overcoming objections. Next, to negotiating, this is the part of the real estate he enjoys most.
MANAGING PRINCIPAL BROKER
Broker Debra Jurasevich – With a background and education in forestry, business, and property management, Deb received her real estate license in 1992. As an avid real estate investor, Deb developed a passion for assisting others to do the same and has gained the expertise and reputation of a top service professional.