Harlow Real Estate Community Information From 2010 to 2015
Eugene real estate offers you the wonderful community of Harlow. Homes located in the Harlow real estate area in the city of Eugene, Oregon, are pieces of heaven for families who want to live an urban lifestyle but be close enough for the great outdoors. Harlow stands out as one of the neighborhoods closest to nature of the more than 20 neighborhood communities in Eugene. Harlow has the Willamette River, ready to welcome your family to a canoe ride, a nice afternoon swim, or a romantic picnic on a boat.
Harlow is home to 8,770 people, as of 2010 statistics. At 2,666 people per square mile, Harlow is one of the lowest in population density among all of Eugene’s neighborhoods. Its population density is much lower than the city-wide statistics of 2010. The entire city of Eugene in 2010 had 3,831 people per square mile. This means Harlow residents enjoy more space per household than in any other area of the city.
From 2012 until the end of 2014, 431 homes were sold in the Harlow area, which means 431 new households, purchased within a three-year period, now enjoy the beauty of nature in this community.
The living standards in Harlow reflect more of the general population of Eugene, with its median household income in 2013 as over $4000.00 plus higher than the city statistics of that same year pegged at $41,100 plus. The housing units of Harlow residents are mainly composed of single-family houses.
Homes have more space for lawns and yards given the low population density in this community. More lawns and land always equal more adventure and fun for families, especially those with young children. For the teenagers, there is the Willamette River where adventure never stops.
Harlow Real Estate in 2010
As of 2010, the estimated total value of single-family houses which comprise about half of all housing types in Harlow is $346,535. This is over $20,000 higher than the city’s value for the same housing type. Attached housing units or townhouses as of 2010 in Harlow are valued lower than detached housing at $207,289.
Harlow Real Estate in 2015
- The median sales price for homes in Harlow, Eugene for Oct 15 to Dec 15 was $257,800 based on 11 sales. Compared to the same period one year ago, the median sales price decreased 7.9%, or $22,200, and the number of sales increased 0%.
- The average price per square foot for Harlow was $169, an increase of 2.4% compared to the same period last year.
- There are currently 4 resale and new homes in Eugene on Trulia, including 2 homes in the pre-foreclosure, auction, or bank-owned stages of the foreclosure process.
- The average listing price for homes for sale in Harlow was $317,465 for the week ending Dec 30, which represents a decrease of 0.4%, or $1,378, compared to the prior week.
- The average household in Harlow has approximately two cars. Occupational choices of men in Harlow are mainly in sales and office positions while women find employment in service jobs.
The average household in Harlow has approximately two cars. Occupational choices of men in Harlow are mainly in sales and office positions while women find employment in service jobs.
To learn more about Harlow Real Estate Community click the link Harlow Eugene Oregon
Source: Wikipedia, Realtor.com, CityData, Trulia.